Comments by River Lily
- "" when the thunder rolls from the mouths of heavens giants" this is a remarkable line and an amazing write..loved the story you weaved within"
Posted by River Lily on "Cosmic command " by beamish
- "this is horribly sad and fueled with anger but penned in the most immaculate way..strong imagery and a stronger tone to follow..nice pen"
Posted by River Lily on "So Red It Shouted" by poetZee
- "this was gentle and soothing a softly worded write painting tranquil images across the screen..beautiful"
Posted by River Lily on "Seasons" by SinisterSinner
- ""You can find home anywhere you're heart remembers who you are." loved that..and this. It felt lonely to me though tinged with sadness but penned beautifully."
Posted by River Lily on "Traveler" by Phalanx
- "I miss days of normal conversation..actually sitting and talking with someone face to face or even over the phone..now it's all social media or send a text :/ nicely penned hon..always happy seeing something new from you :)"
Posted by River Lily on "Hopeless" by Phalanx
- ""The grammar Nazi's try to keep my language chained,
But the point of language is to communicate so it's okay." really like that line..this was very well put together and nicely penned."
Posted by River Lily on "Don't read this." by themasterhunter
- "Writing is one of the best forms of release..has always been my go to for when i'm feeling emotionally overloaded.. nicely penned"
Posted by River Lily on "Regret in Writing" by Noel Haiasi
- "lol This gave me the morning giggles :D which is always a great way to start the day..Im glad how you were able to take something serious and make light of it..this had a great flow and i much enjoyed"
Posted by River Lily on "An Ode to my Bleb" by Just Dave
- "I use to smoke weed..Cant say I was wandering around and doing good deeds though..I think I just melted into the couch for a few hours lol This was cute and fun..nicely penned :)"
Posted by River Lily on "weed" by biohazzard
- ""I'm the server to his harbored whores
Lady Liberty in chains." lots of great lines in this piece ..really liked this one...very well penned and solid write. much enjoyed"
Posted by River Lily on "To Kingston Come" by Mona
- "This left me feeling a little saddened..it was emotional and open..maybe even wistful.. Your very hard on yourself and you shouldn't be..nicely penned"
Posted by River Lily on "Chonk" by Phalanx